- 250 g beef sirloin, cut into 5 thin slices
- 100 g grated coconut, roasted and blended
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sliced shallots
- 1 tbsp sliced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp sliced ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cloves
- 1 tsp salt
How to make :
- Blend all spices into a paste, mix with the beef and toss, let stand 30 minutes.
- Place the beef in a wok/sauce pan, cook over low heat until tender and the sauce evaporates (continue cooking by adding some water if the beef is not tender yet).
- Add oil,sweet soy sauce,coconut, and salt. Mix well and stir fry until done.
- Transfer into serving dish and serve with hot rice.