- 3 tbs oil
- 1 big tomato, chopped
- 20 Petai bean, Twisted cluster bean, Stink bean, peeled
- 250 ml coconut milk from 1/4 whole coconut
- 250 gr unsalted anchovies, fried.
- 1 tbs lime squash
Finely Pounded Spices into Paste:
- 7 red chilli
- 8 shallots
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 lemongrass, take the white part, sliced
- 1/2 tsp fried shrimp paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oil, saute all spices paste and tomato until fragrant and cooked well.
- add Petai bean and coconut milk, cook until thickened.
- Add anchovies and lime squash, stir quickly until mixed well.
- Serve hot.