- 250 grams of beef, boiled, cut
- 250 grams of beef spleen, boiled, cut
- 250 grams of beef heart, boiled, cut
- 200 grams of bamboo shoot, boiled, sliced
- 2 tomato cut
- 1 liter of boiling stock from meat
- 3 piece kecombrang , cut
- 2 stem lemongrass smashed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
Finely pounded spices into paste::
- 5 red chilies
- 7 pieces red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 2 cm kencur
- 3 cm turmeric
- 1 cm ginger
- 4 eggs candlenut
- 1/2 teaspoon shrimp paste
How to make:
- Stir-fry spices paste until cooked well, add the meat, spleen and heart, mixed well.
- Add lemongrass, kecombrang , stir well until fragrant, cast stock, lower the fire, and cook until the flavor permeate.
- Add bamboo shoot and tomato, seasoning with salt and sugar, cooking until cooked.
- For 6 pax.