- 2 young Papaya leaves
- 1 bunch young cassava leaves
- 1/2 coconuts, peeled, grated long
- 2 lime
Finely Pounded spices into paste:
- 5 bird eye chili
- 4 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm kencur
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make:
- Boiled papaya leaves and cassava leaves until tender, lift, Drain. After the leaves cool, slices.
- Mix with the grated coconut with spices paste, lime and water, stir well and than steam until cooked.
- Mix sliced papaya leaves and cassava leaves with steamed spices, Serve.
- For 4 Persons.