Babi Panggang | Roast Pork
- 1/2 kg of pork a little fatty
- 3 tablespoons salted soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon soda cake
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 red onion, finely pounded
Finely pounded spices into paste:
- 2 tablespoons coriander
- 1 / 4 teaspoon cumin
- 3 cloves garlic
How to make:
- Glaze pork meat, with a mixture of salty soy sauce, soda cake, water and spices paste. Leave for 1-2 hours so flavor to permeate. More tasty again if taken in the refrigerator overnight.
- Roast pork meat in the oven that is heated by a small fire. During the roast, glaze pork meat with a mixture of margarine, onion and sweet soy sauce.
- Roast until the pork meat cooked well. Typically less than 1 hour. Slices of meat while still hot and ready to serve.
- This meat is delicious eaten with spicy soy sauce.