- 500 grams Bakkut (pork rib), cut (usually done by the butcher). Select a little fat and thick flesh.
- 2 bind salted vegetables
- 2 cm ginger, smashed
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon oil need to saute
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 spoon of sugar (substitute MSG)
How to make:
- Bakut boiled in 2000 ml of water with ginger, bakkut until soft.
- Discard oil and scum that float on the stock.
- Cut salted vegetables 2 cm width, wash clean and drain.
- Stir-fry garlic with oil, until fragrant and yellow, cast into boiling bakkut together with the oil.
- seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook until the spices permeate. Lift, serve hot.
- Served with salted soy sauce and bird eye chilli slices.