Balinese Spices Chicken | Ayam Bumbu Bali
- 1 chicken cut into 20 pieces
- 1 cm lengkuas, smashed
- 2 salam leaves
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tomato each cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
Finely pounded spices into paste:
- 7 red chilies
- 5 pieces shallot
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger
- 3 eggs candle nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon shrimp paste, which has been in the frying
How to make:
- Chicken, seasoned with salt, leave it briefly, and half-cooked.
- Stir-fry spices paste until fragrant, add lengkuas, salam leaves, kaffir lime leaves, tomatoes and sweet soy sauce.
- Add the chicken that has been half-fried, cooked until the tomatoes crushed and spices inveterate into the chicken, ready to serve.
This Website Supported "Stop Dreaming Start Action"