- 1 beef tongue, clean with hot water
- 300 gr potatoes, peeled and cut into cube, fried.
- 2 tbs oil for frying
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped onion
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 3 cm cinnamon
- 2 cm ginger, bruised
- 5 tbs thick soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 ltr beef stock
- 2 tomatoes, cut into dice
- Bring to boil, beef tongue untill tender. Cut in to 1 cm thick
- Heat oil, saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Add beef tongue, cook until the colour change.
- Add pepper, cinnamon, soy sauce, salt, sugar and stock. Bring to thickened.
- Add fried potatoes and tomatoes, stir.
- Ready to serve.