1,5 Kg Beef
6 glass of coconut milk from 1 whole coconut
10 psc Potatoe, peeleed and cut into 4
1 pcs Laos/Lengkuas crushed
2 kaffir lime leaf
3 salam leaf
1 lemongrass crushed
Finely pounded spices into paste:
10 pcs shallot
4 clove garlic
5 pcs candlenut
15 pcs big red chilli
5 pcs small red chilli
2 tsp coriander (fry w/o oil/sangrai)
1,5 tsp cumin
1 cm ginger
4 pcs tamarin
2 tbs salt
1. Wash, slice beef meat.
2. Heat oil with medium heat then saute spices paste untill good smell, add kaffir lime leaf, Lengkuas, salam leaf and lemon grass.
3. Add beef, stir untill all beef covered by spices paste and close the pan untill the beef medium cooked.
4. Pour coconut milk, and stir untill beef well cooked and oily coconut milk.
5. Add potatoes, cook untill tender.
6. Remove from pan. Ready to serve for 4-6 persons.