- 240 g Black glutinous rice (washed & drained)
- 60 g White glutinous rice (pulut) (washed & drained)
- 7 cc Water
- 2 Pandan leaves, knotted
- 1/2 g Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 g Tapioca flour or cornflour Combined with 2 Tbs water to Form a paste
- 1/2 cc Thick cocnut milk Pinch of salt
- Put rice in pot with water and pandan leaves and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, remove pandan leaves and simmer for 45 minutes until liquid is thick.
- Add sugar and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and thickening. Remove from heat.
- Serve in small bowls topped with 1-2 tablespoons thick cocnut milk.