- 250 g swamp cabbage, blanched, drain
- 250 g bean sprouts, blanched, drain
- 100 g fried peanuts
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 100 g grated coconut
- 5 capsicums
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150 g tomatoes, sliced
How to make:
- Blend capsicums, shrimp paste, salt and tomatoes into a paste, mix the blended paste with grated coconut.
- Add lime juice and mix well, set aside.
- In a serving dish, arrange boiled swamp cabbage and bean sprouts.
- Put the spiced grated coconut over the vegetables and sprinkle with fried peanuts.