Bubur Ayam / Chicken Porridge
300 gr chicken
200 gr rice
1 ltr water
salt on your taste
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Seasoning chicken with salt. Boil with medium heat untill soft, remove from pan. Keep the stock.
2. Fried chicken untill golden brown, boneless and cut into small pieces.
3. Wash rice and boiled with 1 ltr water untill tender. Pour chicken stock and boiled with small heat. Seasoning.
4. Serve porridge in the bowl with chicken, fried onion and slice leek on the top. Add salted soya sauce for more taste.
For 6 pax
- For adding nutrition, uncooked egg yolk can be add on top of hot chicken porridge.