- 500 g young kernels, boiled
- 125 g grated young coconut
- 250 g peeled shrimps, cut into small pieces
- 1000 ml water/fish stock
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp sliced red chilies
- 2 tbsp sliced capsicums
- 4 tbsp sliced green onion
- 3 tbsp sliced shallots
- 3 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp salt
How to make:
- In a pan, pour stock/water and shrimp, bring to boil. Add all ingredients in spices, corn kernel, and coconut.
- Simmer over medium heat until done.
- Before remove from the heat, add lemon juice.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot.