- 1 kg potatoes
- 1 tbs slaked lime mix with water
- 100 gr dried shrimp, marinate with warm water, drain, ground and fry until dry
- 4 tbs fried shallots
Finely Pounded Spices into Paste:
- 100 gr red chilli
- 8 shallots
- 4 clove garlic
- 6 candlenut
- 50 gr javanesse sugar / palm sugar, sliced
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- Peel potatoes, cut into julienne
- marinate potatoes with salt and saked lime. drain it.
- Deep fry potatoes until golden brown and dry.
- Preheat 4 tbs oil, saute all spices paste cooked well and boiled.
- Add potatoes, dried shrimp and fried shallots. Stir quickly until mixed well and dry.
- Remove from pan and cooled.