- 2 tbsp sliced red chilies
- 500 g tuna fish, clean and remove the inside
- 200 ml cream coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sliced kaffir lime leaf
- 1 stalk lemon grass, bruised (white part)
- Banana leaves
- 6 candlenuts
- 2 tbsp sliced garlic
- 3 tbsp sliced shallots
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp sliced kaempferia galanga
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp sliced ginger
- 1 tbsp sugar
How To Make :
- Steam the fish over boiling water at high heat for 10 minutes. Remove from the steamer and let cool. Take out the fish bone and shred the meat in fine strips, set aside.
- Blend all spices into a paste, saute with oil over medium heat. Add lemon grass, chilies, kaffir lime leaf, stir until fragrant.
- Add fish, stir for a few minutes, pour coconut milk and simmer until the sauce reduces and turns dry. Remove from heat, pour egg and mix thoroughly, divide into 10 portions.
- On a sheet of banana leaf, put the mixture in the center, roll and wrap tightly, secure on both ends with bamboo sticks. Steam in the steamer at high heat for about 15 minutes and take out from the steamer.
- Continue cooking : grill in oven or on charcoal to make dry the packs. Arrange on serving dish to serve.