- 350 gr fillet red Snapper fish, finely pounded
- 150 gr shrimp, chopped roughly
- 2 tbs sago flour
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 big red chili, seedless and cut into dice
- 1 pieces long bean, sliced
- 1 tbs coriander leave, chopped
Finely Pounded Spices into Paste:
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- oil to fry
- 100 ml lime squash
- 4 tbs sugar
- 1/4 tbs salt
- 8 shallots chopped
- 10 big red chili, sliced
- 1 tbs fish gravy
- Mix well red snapper, shrimp, sago flour, egg and spices paste.
- Add big red chili, long bean and coriander leaves.
- Mix lime squash, sugar and salt. Stir until all mix well
- Add shallots, big red chili and fish gravy. Mix well.
- Take 1 tbs croquette dough. Make to round shape.
- Heat oil. Fry fish dough until golden brown color.
- Serve fish croquette while hot with the sauce.