- 500 g mackerel, cut into 5 pieces
- 1 turmeric leaf
- 2 carambola, sliced
- 500 ml coconut milk
- tbsp sliced red chilies
- 1 1/2 tbsp sliced shallots
- 1 tbsp sliced garlic
- 1 tsp sliced ginger
- 1 tsp sliced turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
How To Make :
- Clean the fish and remove the inside then drain.
- Blend all spices into a paste, set aside.
- Put coconut milk in a pan, and bring to boil at medium heat, add the paste and turmeric leaf, and stir occasionally.
- Add fish and carambola, cook at a low heat until done and the sauce turns thick.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve with rice.