- 150 g rice flour
- 1 tbsp tapioca flour
- 50 – 70 ml boiling water
- 2 tbsp cream coconut milk
- 2 tbsp lime water
- 2 tbsp pandanus leaf juice
- 75 ml water
- 400 g banana
- 100 g grated young coconut, mix with 3/4 tsp salt, steamed
How To Make :
- Mix coconut milk with salt, place in a steamer, steam, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix rice flour with tapioca flour. Pour boiling water, while kneading, add cream coconut milk, gradually pour lime water and pandanus leaf juice, mix well, add water until the batter is smooth for coating.
- In a pan, put water bring to boil over high heat.
- Peel the banana and cut into 6 slices, dip each into the batter and put in boiling water until it floats on the surface (means it’s already cooked), drain and coat with grated coconut.
- Arrange on a serving dish and serve.