- 8 pieces of chicken, seasoned with lime juice and salt
- 3 green chili, seedless, oblique slices
- 5 shallots, sliced
- 4 kaffir lime leaves, discard the bones leaves
- 2 salam leaves
- 1 lemongrass, smashed
- 1 cm lengkuas, smashed
- Fine pepper
- 1 cup coconut milk
Finely pounded spices into paste:
- 5 shallots
- 6 candle nuts
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 cm turmeric
- 10 green chili
How to make:
- Stir-fry seasoning fine, enter red onion slices, green chili slices, orange leaves, Serai, lengkuas until fragrant.
- Enter the chicken, salt and pepper finely, mixed evenly, cooking until chicken changes color. Add adequate water, cooking until the water dry up.
- Last cast coconut milk, mix well while cooking until the chicken cooked and the sauce curdle.