- 350 gr green papaya, cut into 4x2x2 cm
- 1 fried soy bean curd, cut into 4×6 cm
- 2 bunch long bean, cut into 10 cm long
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 2 lime leave
- 3 lemongrass
- 1 tbs fried onion
- 500 ml water
- salt, sugar and pepper for seasoning
Finely Pounded Spices into Paste:
- 3 candlenuts, dried fry
- 2 tsp coriender, dried fry
- 3 cm galangal, chopped
- 4 cm ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp tamarind
- salt and pepper as necessary
- saute spices paste, lemongrass and lime leave until fragrant.
- Add soy bean curd and water. Cook until water drain little bit.
- pour coconut milk. Bring to boil.
- Add green papaya and long bean. Stir softly until all cook well.
- Ready to serve, pour fried onion on top.