- 500 g Beef loin, cut into 2-3 pieces
- 150 cc Thick coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Coriander, roasted
- 1 teaspoon Tamarind
- 1 teaspoon Chopped turmeric
- 7 Shallots
- 3 cloves Garlic
- Salt and brown sugar
- Combine ground spices with coconut milk and beef.
- Stir until they are mixed thoroughly.
- Let the mixture stand for 1-2 hours.
- Remove beef from marinade and set aside.
- Thread the beef onto skewers and brush with the remaining marinade.
- Grill over hot charcoal until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove beef from the skewers and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve with sambal.
Sambal : Combine 3 red chilies, sliced, with 3 finely sliced shallots (or with 1/2 onion, sliced) and 1 chopped tomato. Add 1 tablespoon lime juice and mix well.