Grilled Chicken Roll | Ayam Gulung Panggang
- 350 gram chicken filet or chicken breast deboned first and wash with vinegar or lemon juice
- 25 gram wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 eggs, beated
- 5 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 5 little shallots or 1 big onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Some pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 candlenuts
- 1 inch fresh galangal
- 1 tablespoon tamarind water
Ingredients For The Omelets :
- 3 eggs, beated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
How To Make
- Make a smooth paste of garlic, shallots, candlenuts, galangal, coriander and cumin powder. Set aside.
- Chopped chicken filet or chicken breast until you get very small pieces. Pour some lemon juice over this. Mix this chicken filet with wheat flour, bread crumbs, eggs, and the smooth paste. Add coconut milk, chopped celery, salt, sugar and tamarind water. Mix well and set aside.
- Meanwhile make the sheets from eggs. The sizes is about 8 inch.
- Take 2 sheet of eggs, spread half of the mixture, and roll them. And do some bake paper over this, and make sure that the end is close. Take another 2 sheets, and make the same roll again for the other half of the mixture.
- Steam the mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Make the roll open, and put them into baking plate and bake them in the oven with 175 degree celcius for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into thick slices about 1 inch.