1/2 Chicken, cut into 6 pieces
1 tbs lime juice
1 tbs vegetables oil
2 clove garlic, chopped
1/2 ginger, chopped
1 ltr water
100 gr chinesse cabbage, cut roughly
100 gr green chinese cabbage, cut roughly
50 gr rice noodles, soak with warm water untill soft, drain, cut roughly
1/2 tsp ground pepper
2 tsp salt
- Marinated chicken with lime juice for fragrant result.
- Soup: sauted garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add water, bring to boil.
- Add chicken, bring to small heat. Cook untill chicken soft and soup become 750 ml.
- Add vegetables, rice noodles, pepper and salt. Bring to boil.
- ready to serve. Its better to serve with slice bird eye chilli and soy sauce
Serve for 4 Pax