Kebuli Rice | Nasi Kebuli
- 500 GRAM CHICKEN FILLET, cut in cubes
- 800 GRAM CHICKEN STOCK
- 300 GRAM RICE
- 200 GRAM PINEAPPLE, cleaned and cut
- 4 GREEN ONIONS, chopped
- 5 CARDAMOM PODS
- 1 STALK LEMON GRASS, cut
- PIECE OF FRESH GINGER ROOT, grated
- 2 CLOVES GARLIC, mashed
- 1 TSP CORIANDER SEEDS
How To Make :
- Fry the garlic, coriander seeds, lemon grass, ginger and cardamom for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and fry a few minutes more. Add the stock and cook the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the stock and add the rice and the green onions., simmer for 20 minutes.
- Then add the pineapple and stir the chicken back in. Serve with fried onion.