- 100 gr thin rice noodles
- 150 gr bean sprouts
- 8 pcs soybean curd
- 100 gr Emping ( fried chips made of Gnetum gnemon fruit)
- Soya sauce as your taste
- celery, chopped
- Lontong (food consisting of rice steamed in a banana leaf)
Finely pounded spices into paste:
- 3 clove garlic
- 5 pcs small chilli
- 1 pcs big red chilli
- 50 gr peanuts
- 1-2 tbs local vinegar
- 50 cc boiling water
- Pour boiling water on thin rice noodles, remove when become soft.
- Fry soybean curd untill golden brown colour.
- Mix all paste spices, add soya sauce.
- How to serve: arrange on the plate with cut of lontong, thin rice noodles, bean sprouts and soybean curd. Pour with paste spices, fried onion, celery and emping.