750 gr sirloin beef
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp salt
500 ml water
Finely Pounded Spices into Paste:
7 red Small Green Chilli
3 cm bitterroot
3 cm Turmeric
3 cm ginger
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp pepper
1. Heat spices paste in a wok 1 tbsp oil and fry the bumbu for 3 minutes.
2. Add the meat, the cloves, the salt and the water and let it simmer slowly for 5 minutes.
3. Remove the meat from the wok and let the stock simmer for 5 minutes until it thickens and forms a sauce.
4. Slice the meat in thin strips.Heat in a wok the oil and deep fry the meat for 3 minutes.
5. Remove the meat and let it drain on kitchen paper. Put the meat on a plate and pour the sauce on top and serve.