- 20 pcs spring roll sheets
- 250 gr bamboo shoot (boiled)/a screw pine (Pandanaceae) cut in fine strips
- 25 gr dried shrimps
- 1/4 chicken breast minced
- 125 cc chicken stock
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 chicken egg
Finely pounded spices into paste:
- 3 clove garlic
- 5 shallot
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Saute spice paste until good smell add cut of bamboo shoot, dried shrimps, minced chicken breast, stir untill medium cooked.
- Pour chicken stock and soy sauce. Seasonings as your taste. Remove from pan.
- wrapped filling of spring roll with spring rool sheet. Stick it with mix chicken egg.
- Deep fry untill golden brown colour.
- Serve for 20 pcs spring roll.