250 ml warm water
150 gr flour
11 g instant yeast
60 g sugar
800 ml coconut milk from 2 coconuts
300 g glutinous rice flour
100 gr starch flour
20 egg yolks
9 egg white
600 gr sugar
6 lime leaves
½ tsp fine salt
oil to spread
1. Dough A: Mix the instant yeast with flour and sugar and stir well. Add warm water little by little, stirring constantly until well blended. Allow the dough for 60 minutes or until dough is bubbly.
2. Dough B: Boil coconut milk and lime leaves to oily coconut milk. Set aside 500 ml. Let it cool.
3. Separately, beat the egg whites, egg yolks, sugar and salt for 15 minutes. Add little by little glutinous rice flour, coconut milk was boiled, and dough A. Mix well.
4. Allow the dough in a warm place for 1 ½ hours or until dough has doubled.
5. Heat a small muffin tins that have been greased with oil. Pour the batter until almost full.
6. Bake in oven with a fire below, leave the oven door stays open until the bubbles stop.
7. Turn off the fire below, then turn on the top fire and bake until cooked and golden browned. remove.cool.
make 20 pcs
Tip: Tins must be hot before the dough is poured in and the oven with high temperature for baking can make a good honeycomb like.