- 75 gram margarine/butter
- 250 ml water
- 150 gram flour, sifted
- 100 gram sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 6 eggs
- 450 ml thick coconut milk from 1 coconut
- 100 gram raisins
- ½ of a young coconut, the flesh scraped out in thin slivers
How To Make :
- Melt the margarine/butter in the water, add the flour and blend it until smooth. Add the sugar, salt and vanilla. When the batter is well blended, take off the fire and cool down.
- Break the eggs one by one into the batter, beating well after each addition. Add the coconut milk (coconut milk) little by little and beat until batter is smooth.
- Heat the mud cake molds, oil them and fill them ¾ full. Cover with their heated kuds and cook until they are half done. Open the lids and cook until they are half done. Open the lids and scatter a few raisins and coconut slivers on top.
- Cover again and continue cooking for about 5 minutes. Unmold and serve