- 1000 g mackerel fish, blended
- 500 g tapioca flour
- 300 ml water
- Salt water
- Oil for frying
- 5 red chilies
- 10 cayenne
- 3-5 cloves garlic
- Palm sugar
- Boiled water to taste
How To Make :
- In a bowl, mix water and salt, and fish meat. Add tapioca flour gradually, knead until the dough does not stick.
- Roll with banana leaves and steamed until cooked. Open the leaves and let cool.
- After the dough is formed, then boiled, sliced thinly.
- Enter in the beaten eggs, add salt, pepper and a thin omellete.
- To make sauce : in a pan, put water, brown sugar, garlic, capsicums, salt, and vinegar. Bring to boil until done, remove from the heat and sieve.
- Serve pempek with the sauce.