- 500 g wheat flour
- 300 g sugar
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 400 ml warm water
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml pandanus juice
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 25 g margarine to grease
- 100 g sugar
- 300 g nuts, roasted and coarsely crushed
- 100 g sesame seeds
How to make :
- In a bowl mix well wheat flour, sugar, instant yeast, salt and water, let stand for 30 minutes until the dough rises, then add eggs, pandanus juice and coconut milk, and mix until smooth.
- Preheat pan, grease with margarine, pour 1 soup spoon of the dough into pan, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Open the cover and sprinkle with nuts, sugar and sesame seeds, cover again and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Before removing from the pan, fold the pancake into one-fourth circle
- Arrange on a serving dish and serve warm.