- 500 g bamboo shoots
- 500 ml coconut water
- 500 g prawns, skin and tail intact
- 20 parkia, halved
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp oil for frying
- 5 tbsp sliced shallots
- 1 1/2 tbsp sliced garlic
- 1 tbsp sliced galangal
- 1 1/2 sliced turmeric
- 1 1/2 tbsp salt
How to make :
- Thinly slice the bamboo shoot and boil with coconut water until cooked, set aside.
- Blend all spices into a paste and put in a wok, saute with oil over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add prawns and bamboo shoots, stir well.
- Pour the coconut milk, simmer over low heat until the sauce reduces.
- Add parkia and tomatoes, continue simmering until done.
- Transfer in a serving bowl and serve with rice.