If you are interested in How to Become Vegetarian … then this is going to be the most exciting message you ever read.
There is an amazing new ebook called, “How to Become Vegetarian.” It covers everything you need to know about How to Become Vegetarian, like what to eat and not eat, how to quit eating meat, how to make sure you get all the right nutrition, how to work out your menu, how to work out what type of Vegetarian you would like to be.
Imagine being able to Wake up in the morning feeling like you had the best sleep of your life because your body wasn’t still trying to process difficult foods while you sleep and knowing you have a clear conscience that no animals have been killed for your food.. Wouldn’t that be great?
Or what about if you could make absolutely delicious meals that even meat eaters have absolutely no idea that they don’t contain meat. It would be your own little secret.. How would that feel if you could do this?
Imagine being able to gain your perfect body shape as well as having such good personal health that others think you’re lucky and just born that way.
Also imagine having pure clarity in your thinking and no more wash about moments where you’re in a daze and don’t know what you’re doing.. It truly is possible, but you need to know how.
That’s what this brand new e-book could help you to do.
And it’s not like any other ebook you’ve ever read on How to Become Vegetarian.
Simply, every section in the book is there because “you asked for it.” Well, not “you” really. But from real live questions.
Questions from people who love How to Become Vegetarian, like what to eat and not eat, how to quit eating meat, how to make sure you get all the right nutrition, how to work out your menu, how to work out what type of Vegetarian you would like to be.
A simple webpage was set up, and people like you visited it and left me their most pressing question on How to Become Vegetarian, like what to eat and not eat, how to quit eating meat, how to make sure you get all the right nutrition, how to work out your menu, how to work out what type of Vegetarian you would like to be and so much more..
Then I answered them!
Which means no fluff. Just the real answers you want to know.
The best bit is, it is written with 30 years of Vegetarian Experience.
You’ll discover all types of tips that you would have never thought of.
Here’s a sneak peak at what you’ll discover in “How to Become Vegetarian”:
- Critical steps you must know for becoming vegetarian which you can start doing immediately. This means you can start on the path to vegetarianism today! (p. 3)
- 7 life-changing reasons for becoming vegetarian, you will find out that not only can you save yourself and reduce the suffering of hundreds of animals, but also how you can help save the planet. (pp. 14-22)
- See the REAL Vegetarian Food Pyramid and basic vegetarian nutrition so you can start to eat a healthy, balanced diet.(pp. 28-41)
- The 10 Most Common Misconceptions about Vegetarianism (so you can answer those naysayers and doom-merchants who tell you being vegetarian is: bad/unhealthy/cruel/will lead to an animal explosion/yah-de-yah.(pp. 80-87)
- See what leading medical authorities say on the health benefits of being vegetarian – you can feel sure that changing to a vegetarian diet is healthier for you and your family than eating meat (no doubt about it!) (pp. 26-27)
- 8 Tried and True Plans for Becoming Vegetarian, from the Treat Me Gently one-year plan to the Cold Turkey “I wanna be vegetarian NOW!” plan. You get to choose the method that suits YOU. (pp. 51-57)
- Traps for the beginner vegetarian, learn how to read your supermarket labels and avoid animal slaughter by-products in everyday foods such as cheese, and many other foods you had no idea contain meat – We Expose it All. (pp. 58-61)
- “Whaddya mean cheese is NOT vegetarian?!” Cheese usually contains slaughter by-products but find out about vegetarian cheese and how to ask for it next time you’re in the supermarket. (p. 60)
- Learn the difference between a vegetarian, a vegan, a pescatarian and an ovo-lacto vegetarian, so you can choose which path you want to take and why (and how to order vegetarian meals on long haul flights!) (pp 7-10)
- Worried that you’ll miss meat? Learn the difference between psychological and physiological meat cravings and how to deal with them, so you don’t feel guilty, deprived or downright miserable. (pp. 69-70)
- Find out where to get all the protein you need and how much we actually need (less than meat promoters would have you believe!) No more worrying about not getting enough protein. (pp. 31-32)
- Enjoy the summer barbie like never before with recipes for vegetarian barbecue food.(p.71)
- The Essential Vitamins and Minerals You Must have for healthy living and why vitamin B12 is so crucial! You will learn how to get sufficient essential nutrients from a vegetarian diet, especially the elusive B12 and all-important iron – It’s actually quite easy, when you know how.(pp. 33-37)
- How to Cook with “fake” meat so you can eat your favourite “meat” dishes such as lasagne, shepherd’s pie and sausages (Meat-eaters will be fooled). (pp. 43-44)
- Have you been looking for this for ages? Experienced vegetarians speak out on how to cope with carnivorous friends and family when you invite them round for dinner, so you don’t have to cook meat.(p. 70)
- How to choose a Restaurant (apart from vegetarian ones of course…) when you eat out so you can enjoy delicious vegetarian meals with your friends instead of ending up with a bread roll and a limp piece of lettuce. (pp. 67-68)
- 4 Tried and True Strategies for coping with meat-eaters when they ask you round for a meal, so you don’t end up with the choice of either eating pig’s trotters or offending your host. (pp 69-70)
- Must Read Vital Information for pregnant or lactating mothers wanting to become vegetarian – what foods to eat to ensure you and your baby get the best diet possible. (pp. 76-79)
- REVEALED! The hidden truth behind The Myths about being Vegetarian, A whole section on Busting all the Myths that people have about being Vegetarian. (p. 80)
- Your secret weapon for Staying true to your values and sticking to becoming a vegetarian for a life time benefit and how to not just treat it as an average diet plan. (p. 67)
- Ever heard people say that vegetarians are weedy wimps or losers, or not strong enough to be good rugby players? Dazzle them by naming dozens of highly successful vegetarian sports stars, artists, actors, musicians and scientists.
- (People like Christian Bale, Alec Baldwin & Miley Cyrus, Sophie Monk, Henry Ford, Albert Einstein just to name a few) (pp. 83-87)
This list also includes famous sport stars (proving vegetarian is a great way to be and is good for your body).
(People like Kathy Johnson, Olympic Gymnast, Carl Lewis, winner of 6 Olympic Gold medals, Andreas Cahling, Body-building Champion)
When you look at all the amazing things these people on the list have done for the world you would also agree there seems to be something similar between them and their achievements and the fact they are all vegetarian.
And that’s just a fraction of what you’ll find out in “How to Become Vegetarian” That’s why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!).