- 1000 g beef ribs
- 100 g young kedondong leaves
- 3000 ml water
- 1 tbsp sliced turmeric
- 2 tbsp sliced shallots
- 1 tbsp sliced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sliced galangal
- 5 candlenuts
- 2 1/2 tbsp sliced red capsicums
- 1 1/2 tbsp sliced red chilies
- 1 tbsp shrimp paste
- 1 tsp salt
How to make :
- Blend all spices into a paste, set aside.
- In a pan, put water and beef ribs, bring to boil over medium heat.
- Add the paste to the boiling stock, continue boiling until the ribs are tender and the stock remains 2 liters.
- Add the kedondong leaves and cook until the leaves are done.
- Spoon the soup in a serving bowl and serve.