- 250 g rice flour
- 250 ml hot water
- 600 ml hot coconut milk
- 2 tbsp pandanus leaf juice or green food color
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g brown sugar
- 150 g sugar
- 1 pandanus leaf
- 300 ml water
- 100 g grated coconut steam with 1/2 tsp salt
How to make :
- In a bowl, put the rice flour and gradually pour hot water while kneading, add coconut milk gradually, continue kneading until you get smooth thick batter.
- add the pandanus leaf juice, salt and baking powder, mix well.
- Heat a small wok (made of clay or teflon), pour 1/2 soup spoon of the batter, cook, cover the wok until done, set aside.
- Arrange the lak lak on serving dish, scatter grated coconut on top and pour brown sugar sauce on it.
- To make brown sugar sauce : in a sauce pan put brown sugar, sugar, pandanus leaf and water, bring to boil, sieve and boil again until thick.