- 250 gram Tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Red, green and yellow food coloring
- 200 gram grated coconut
- 1 little pocket vanilla sugar
- 125 cc boiling hot water
- 100 gram Sugar
How To Make
- Mix the tapioca flour with sugar, vanilla sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, blend it until well.
- Add the boiling water, mix it until smooth
- Divide the mixture in 4 parts, one part remains uncolored, and the other parts colored with green, yellow and red.
- Boil water in a pan. Shape the dough into small, fat rolls, and drop them into the boiling water.
- When the rolls float on top of the surface, they are done. Remove and drain, rinse with cold water so they won’t get sticky.
- Roll them in grated coconut that has been seasoned with salt and sugar.
- Ready to serve