1/2 head cabbage
250gr firm tofu
1 1/2 cups cut green beans
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
2 cups water
Finely Pounded Spices into Paste:
2 tablespoon chili paste
2 teaspoon shrim paste
2 mediums onions
4 garlic cloves
2 stalks lemongrass
17 small dried shrimp, soaked in hot water to soften
1 inch fresh ginger
1 teaspoon corriander powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon cumin
1 tablespoon chili powder
4 tablepsoon oil
1. Chop all the spice blend ingredients and add them to the blender, except.
2. the chilli powder. Blend it into a paste.
3. Combine coconut milk and water to form “thin coconut milk”. Cut all the.
4. vegetables into small cubes and sticks.
5. After all the spices are blended, add chilli powder according to your.
6. tastes. Fry it in oil till the oils in the paste ooze out. Don’t burn it…
7. Add thin coconut milk and bring it to a gentle boil. Dump in all the.
8. vegetables and tofu and simmer it till the vegetables are tender. Add salt to taste.
9. Serve Sayur Lodeh with hot rice.