1 whole chicken, cut into 4 pieces.
2 ltr water
250 cc fresh milk
10 cm cinnamon
Finely pounded spices into paste:
5 clove garlic
1 tsp pepper
1. Put 2 ltr water, chicken and adequate salt in the pot. Boiled untill well cooked and tender. Keep the water approximaly 1 3/4 liter.
2. Boneless the chicken. Cut into dice.
3. In the pan, heat 3 tbs oil with medium heat.
4. Saute spices paste untill good smell.
5. Add sauted spices paste, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove to the pot. Pour fresh milk. Stir gently untill all mix.
Soto Banjar / Banjar clear soup can be serve with several companion:
1. 12 fried Mashed potatoes.(Perkedel Kentang)
2. 100 gr thin rice noodles, soak in the hot water untill soft. Remove from bowl.
3. 6 boiled egg, cut into 8 pieces.
4. 4 tbs fried onion.
5. 2 leeks, sliced.
6. 1 celery, sliced.
7. adequate soya sauce.
8. Lemon squash.
9. Soto Banjar / Banjar clear soup Sambal’s.(sambal soto banjar)