- 500 gr beef or internals
- 100 gr bean sprouts
- 80 gr rice noodles
- 60 gr parsley
- 60 gr spring onions
- 60 gr ginger
- 1 lime
How To Make :
- Boil meat until done. Drain and cut into bite-sized slices.
- Remove the tails of bean sprouts, boil until half done.
- Boil rice noodles separately.
- Keep these in separate plates.
- Cut Indonesian parsley and spring onions.
- Grind shallots, and brown it for a little bit.
- Skin and cut ginger.
- Make beef stock using beef bones boiled in water for about an hour. Remove bones, and put in salt, pepper, ginger, and shallots.
- Serve the soto by putting the beef, bean sprouts, noodles into a bowl. Pour soup into it.
- Sprinkle with Indonesian parsley and spring onions.