- 75 g wheat flour
- 100 ml warm water
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 175 g rice flour
- 100 ml water
- 100 g fermented cassava
- 150 g sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 ml carbonated drinks
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 drop liquid color
How to make :
- In a bowl mix well wheat flour, instant yeast and water, let stand for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix rice flour, water, fermented cassava, sugar and salt, mix well while kneading for 10 minutes.
- Mix two mixtures together, finely add carbonated drinks, baking powder and liquid color, then sieve.
- Fill the dough in porcelain cups, warm the cups before use.
- Put the cups in a steamer and steam for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, during steaming never open the cover. Take out the cakes from the cups and serve.