- 500 g half-ripe coconut, grated
- 500 g glutinous rice flour
- 300 g brown sugar, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- Wide pandanus leaves
- Bamboo picks
How to make:
- In a bowl mix well glutinous rice flour and salt with coconut, set aside.
- Put 2-3 tbsp of the mixture on a pandanus leaf and flatten the mixture.
- Fill brown sugar in the center and cover with another 1 tsp of the mixture and wrap the pandanus leaf using bamboo picks.
- Steam for about 10 minutes and remove from steamer, allow to cool and serve.