- 125 g grated cassava, squeezed
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- 50 g grated coconut
- 2 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 100 g sugar
- 30 g dried shrimps, roasted and pounded
- 1/2 tbsp sliced red chilies
- 1 tsp sliced garlic
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 200 ml cream coconut milk
- 1 tsp wheat flour
- 1 tsp milk powder
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
How To Make :
- Mix well cassava, wheat flour and coconut, set aside.
- Using electric mixer, mix eggs whites and half of sugar until firm, stop the mixer. Use the wooden spoon, mix with the cassava mixture until smooth, add the stiffed egg white and mix well.
- Put the dough into greased porcelain cups, fill 3/4 of each cup, steam for 10 minutes, pour with sauce and sprinkle with dried shrimp, let coo land remove from the cups to serve.
- To make sauce : mix all spices bring to boil and stir well.
- To make dried shrimp sprinkle : blend chili, garlic and sugar into a paste, put oil in a pan, then saute the paste, add the shrimps, continue sauteing until golden brown.