- 250 g rice flour
- 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 175 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 pandanus leaves
- 850 ml coconut milk
- 9 bananas, peeled, ripe, cut into pieces (6 pieces per banana)
- Banana leaves
How to make:
- In a bowl,put rice flour, tapioca flour, and sugar. Pour some of the coconut milk, mix well to make batter, set aside.
- In a pan, boil the rest of the coconut milk together with pandanus leaves and salt over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan, mix and stir until the liquid becomes thick for a dough, set aside.
- On a sheet of banana leaf, put 1 tbsp of the dough and 1 piece banana in the center, cover again with the dough, roll up and fold both ends towards the center.
- Place in a steamer, steam for 30 minutes, remove from heat.
- Arrange in a serving dish and serve.