Ingredients a :
- 750 g steamed sweet potatoes, blended
- 250 g sugar
- 150 g tapioca flour
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
Ingredients b :
- 5 tbsp rice flour
- 100 ml water
- 3 tbsp tapioca flour
- 150 g sugar
- 400 ml coconut milk
How To Make :
- Grease the porcelain cup with oil.
- In a bowl, mix well all ingredients in ‘a’ to make first batter, pour in porcelain cups fill 3/4 part of each cup, steam for 5 minutes.
- While steaming, put rice flour in another bowl and pour water, mix well, add tapioca flour, sugar and cream coconut milk, stir well until smooth and sieve, as the second batter.
- Pour this second batter on top of the cakes in the steamer and steam for another 5 minutes then remove from the heat. Let cool and remove from the cups.
- Arrange on a serving dish and serve.