- 250 g tempe (fermented soybean cake), cubed 1 cm
- 400 g chicken liver, boiled, cubed
- 100 g anchovies (tiny sea fish/teri)
- 150 g cassava leaves
- 100 g papaya leaves
- 3 tbsp sliced shallots
- 2 tbsp sliced garlic
- 3 tbsp sliced red chilies
- 3 tbsp sliced green chilies
- 1 tbsp sliced galangal
- 2 salam leaves / bay leaves
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp oil
How to make :
- Deep fry fermented soybean cake until golden.
- Deep fry also chicken liver and anchovy/teri.
- Boil cassava leaves and papaya leaves in a pot together at medium heat until done, remove from the pot and drain.
- Slice the vegetables about 2 cm each.
- Blend all spices into a paste, saute the paste with oil over medium heat. Pour 50 ml water, and season with fish sauce, stir well.
- Adds tempe, teri, chicken liver, and sliced vegetables, stir thoroughly.
- Spoon onto a serving dish and serve.