- 250 g papaya flower
- 250 g smoke fish
- 3 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp sliced green onion
- 50 g sweet basil leaves
- 1 tbsp sliced red chilies
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp sliced shallots
- 4 tbsp sliced garlic
- 1 tsp sliced ginger
- 5 candlenuts
How to make :
- Add salt to the papaya flowers and squeezed, wash and drain.
- In a pan, put water and bring to boil, add papaya flowers and cook about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, remove the papaya flowers and drain.
- Fry the smoked fish, shred into pieces.
- Blend all spices into a paste, saute the paste with 3 tbsp oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add the shredded fish ingredients including the boiled papaya flowers.
- Mix and stir well until cooked, serve in a serving plate.