- 300 g tempe (fermented soy bean cake), cut into 12 pieces
- 25 g tapioca flour
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 30 g chives, cut 1 cm
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp sliced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp sliced kaempferia galanga
- 1/2 tsp sliced turmeric
- 5 candlenuts
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
How To Make :
- Blend all spices into a paste.
- Put the paste in a bowl, add tapioca flour and wheat flour.
- Pour the coconut milk and chives, toss well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, dip each fermented soybean cake into the batter and deep-fry until golden brown and drain.
- Arrange on a serving plate with capsicums and serve.