- 1 lamb head, cut into 4 section/as desired
- 1000 g lamb meat, cut as desired
- 200 g lamb leg, cut as desired
- 3 salam leaves / bay leaves
- 2 stalk lemon grass, bruised
- 5 kaffir lime leaves
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 500 ml cream coconut milk
- 1 tbsp sliced shallots
- 1 tsp sliced garlic
- 5 candlenuts
- 1 tbsp coriander, roasted
- 1 tbsp sliced ginger
- 1 tbsp sliced turmeric
- 1/2 tsp sliced galangal
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tbsp salt
How To Make :
- Clean the lamb head, leg, and flesh, set aside.
- Blend all spices into a paste, set aside.
- In a pot, pour the coconut milk, add the lamb, salam leaves, lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves, and the blended paste, bring to boil over medium heat until the meat turns tender. Add more water if needed.
- Add the cream coconut milk and continue boiling until done.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and serve with hot rice.