- 400 g rice
- 500 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 salam leaves/bay leaves
- 1 stalk lemon grass, bruised
Side Dishes :
- Sambal goreng hati (Liver in cream coconut milk)
- Fried prawns
- Sliced omelettes
- Perkedel kentang (Potato cake)
- Abon (Fried Shredded beef)
- Kering tempe (Crisp fried sliced tempe)
- Fried sliced shallots
How To Make :
- Wash the rice, drain and put in a steamer, steam for 25 minutes, set aside.
- Put coconut milk in a pan, add turmeric, lemon grass, lime juice, salt, salt, and salam leaves, bring to boil.
- Put the steamed rice into coconut milk, keep boiling for a few minutes. Remove from heat, let stand for 15 minutes until the liquid absorbed. Transfer to a steamer, let cook for 30 minutes.
- In a serving plate, put the yellow rice and the accompaniment side dishes.